INFOTRAK's financial calculators provide you with the tools to compare consumer financial information and rates for various institutions and consumer banking products and will help you determine how much of a loan you need, what your savings are worth and much more. These tools are easy to use; simply click on one of the links below and fill in a few pieces of information about your current financial situation and your long-term goals to get answers to common consumer financial health questions.
- How much can I borrow?
- How much will my mortgage payments be?
- Which is better - fixed or adjustable?
- Should I pay points to lower the rate?
- Which is better – 15 or 30 year loan term?
- What will my closing costs be?
- How much will my adjustable rate payments be?
- How much should I put down for a new home?
- How much can I save in taxes?
- Am I better off renting?
- Am I better off refinancing?
- Which loan is better?
- How advantageous are extra payments?
- What home can I afford?
- What will my refinancing costs be?
- How much can I reduce mortgage insurance costs?
- Which lender has the best loan?
Home Equity Loans
Savings / CDs
- What will it take to become a millionaire?
- How much will my savings be worth?
- What will it take to save for a vehicle, home, etc.?
- What will it take to save for a college education?
- How will taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much of a difference will the rate make?
- What's it worth to reduce my spending?
- How much, at what rate, when?
- Which is better: cash or payments?
- How much will my CD be worth at maturity?
- Which is better: a new or used vehicle?
- How much should depreciation cost me?
- Should I lease or purchase a vehicle?
- Should I finance or pay cash for a vehicle?
- How much will my vehicle payments be?
- Which vehicle loan is better?
- What term of vehicle loan should I choose?
- Should I use a home equity loan instead of an auto loan?
- Which is better: a rebate or special dealer financing?
- How long should I keep a vehicle?
- What vehicle can I afford?